Sheet Music: http://bit.ly/2qezyEm
8-Bit Shirts: http://joejeremiah.spreadshirt.com/
Paypal Donations: http://bit.ly/2oyI9lj
For casual chats, the best place to reach me is on Patreon or Facebook.
FOR BUSINESS MATTERS ONLY
Donkey Kong Theme
by Yukio Kaneoka
Super Mario Bros. Main Theme
Super Mario World Athletic Theme
Game Over Theme
by Koji Kondo
Can you cover X? (Requests)
I love requests; some of the best videos have come from your requests! However, I get a lot of requests, so I try not to make any promises about what I will and won’t cover. When choosing what music to cover I look for popularity, relevance and, ultimately, whether I like the music and believe I can do it any justice.
Any tips for people wanting to pick up keyboard/ piano?
1. Listen to as much music as possible!
2. Learn to play by ear. Listen to the music you like and try to figure out how to play through trial and error. You can use sheets to see if you got it right, if you like.
3. Learn the major, minor and pentatonic scales, as well as basic chords. These will help you to…
4. IMPROVISE. Have fun and make stuff up. There’s plenty of teachers on YouTube who can give you great advice on how it’s done.
5. Use the internet. This was a huge part of my own development as a player. I am almost completely self-taught… unless you count the internet as a teacher!
Bros. Boogie (Super Mario Bros. Medley) – Koji Kondo | Joe & the Beast with 88 Teeth