Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Egglocke Randomizer Versus #21
Luke’s Channel ► https://www.youtube.com/user/GameboyLuke
Callum’s Channel ► https://www.youtube.com/user/HoodlumScrafty
Playlist Link ► http://duckl.it/lukevscallum
This series will be uploaded every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Luke’s Channel ► Wednesday and Sunday
Callum’s Channel ► Monday and Friday
1. You can only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. Any Pokemon you catch must be swapped for an egg that is in the PC, and then leveled up to the same level as the Pokemon originally swapped out for.
2. Any Pokémon that faints is considered “dead,” and must be released or stored in a specified PC box for “dead” Pokémon.
3. You must also nickname all of your Pokémon, for the sake of forming “stronger emotional bonds.”
4. Every Pokemon you catch must be swapped for an egg that is in the PC.
5. Every Pokémon hatched may be leveled to the level matching the Pokémon that was exchanged for the egg, through the use of Rare Candies. Because of this, any Rare Candies obtained in the game must be used immediately.
Special Clause – To take advantage of Pokémon obtained in the overworld and from NPCs are considered separate entities from Wild Pokémon and thus are exempt from other “Area Pokémon”
Arceus Clause – If we encounter a wild Arceus, we can revive a Pokémon from the dead.
BREAKING THE ICE! (POKÉMON D&P EGGLOCKE VERSUS #21)